Product description Sea to summit Ultra-Sil View 35LThe award-winning Ultra-Sil? Dry Sack is also available with a clear TPU window. The Ultra-Sil? View? Dry Sack is made from a 30D siliconized CORDURA brand fabric with a TPU window RF-welded into the side panels. This makes packing and unpacking quick and easy as you can see what youre reaching for. With a round base design and ultra-light materials, this is perfect for use inside your pack when backpacking, cycle touring, traveling and any activity that requires organized packing and visibility of your contents.
- Perfectly adequate durability for use inside a backpack. Avoid hard edges and corners and sharp or abrasive external objects
- Greater than 2000mm hydrostatic head more than sufficient water protection for use inside a pack
- Backpacking & Travel
- 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA Nylon fabric for extra strength, durability and a smooth finish for easy packing
- Ultra-Sil fabric has a 2,000mm hydrostatic head
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Backpacking, Hiking, Bike Packing & Travel
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure
- Lightweight Ultra-Sil nylon
- Cylindrical with an ideal height-to-width ratio for easy packing
- DIMENSIONS: 12 x 27 in / 30 x 70 cm
- GEAR CAPACITY (L): 35L
- WEIGHT: 3.0 oz / 85g
- An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil? Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- waterproof products (such as the UltraSil? Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU):
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a PVC-free material used in a number of functional areas within Sea to Summit products:
- As an airproof barrier in our Air-Sprung Cell? and Self-Inflating mats. Here it is used in a liquid-extruded format the TPU bonds to the face fabric for the highest possible level of reliability.
- As a waterproof barrier in our Accessory Guide Cases and Map Cases; and in several models of our Dry Sacks. Here it is used in a film format, where its superior flexibility (even in cold weather) and waterproofness are key.
- As a waterproof barrier in the Nylon Folding Bucket. This particular film is also food grade ideal for water storage.
- As a transparent window in View Dry Sacks and Travelling Light products allowing you (and TSA inspectors) to see the contents.
- We use Cordura brand high strength nylon fabrics as the base for a number of our products before we further strengthen it with a siliconization process. This fabric has an incredible tear strength to weight ratio and will surprise you consistently with what it can handle.