Product description Sea to summit Lightweight 70D 13LThe Lightweight Dry Sack is our most versatile dry sack. It is flexible in both senses of the word – soft and pliable, and also ideal for many different uses. It is made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric. The interior polyurethane coating is colored white to improve visibility and make it easy to find small items in poor light. Lightweight Dry sacks are available in five colors to optimize color-coded organized packing. They use the same hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and feature a D-ring attachment point at the buckle. Ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Polyurethane coating with white pigment for greater interior visibility
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- D-ring attachment point at the buckle
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- Volume: 13 LITER
- DIMENSIONS: 4.3 x 9.4 in / 11 x 24 cm
70D WATERPROOF FABRIC - HIGH PERFORMANCE:
- Super tough, super pliable, high thread-count 70 Denier fabrics. The PU coating is highly waterproof (rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head), and is colored bright white to make it easy to find your gear inside these bags.