Product description Sea to summit Big River 13LSuper strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- White interior for greater visibility of contents
- Oval base resists rolling stays where you put it
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)films have higher elasticity, abrasion resistance, and shear strength, all of which translate to tougher. TPU also has excellent cold weather performance: it will not stiffen or crack in extreme cold like other plastics can. Because of its burlier performance, we use TPU lamination in our heavier dry bag fabrics: Stopper, Big River and Hydraulic. We also use TPU film by itself where a transparent, tough, waterproof fabric is required. The TPU we use is optically clear and very UV stable, meaning it resists yellowing and remains clear and easy to see through for much longer. This is particularly important for the view screen and camera ports of our phone and tablet TPU Waterproof Guide Cases.
- The hypalon fabric is a synthetic rubber fabric which is reiforced by a woven nylon mesh . The fabric is completely waterproof, does not wick moisture and is highly abrasion resistant. It is soft enough to be sewn through and can be manufacuted in different thicknesses and strengths for differernt applications . Hypalon is used in our dry bag, dry pack, and pack liners to help seal off the roll top closure and prevent water from wicking in through the roll top . Hypalon is used as a trim material in our travelling light range as grab tabs for our zippers. They provide a good level of stiffness without the weight or bulk of webbing while also being impervious to water . We also use hypalon to protect high wear areas and fashion structural anchor points where webbing anchors maybe too bulky or limiting.
- Silicone rubbers or more accurately polysiloxanes are inorganic elastomers with unique properties. The molecular structure is contains Silicone atoms in the backbones as opposed to carbon atoms in most organic polymers and plastics. This makes silicones highly elastic and chemically inert. Silicone rubbers are best at retaining and regaining the original shape after
Lightweight Aircraft Alloy
- Lightweight Aluminium alloys are known for their excellent strength to weight ratios and versatility for different applications.