Product description Raidlight Revolutiv PodLighter materials can only get you so far in a long race. The Revolutiv 10-12L Race Vest does have super light weight Payen fabrics and only weighs 200g, but... The innovative design also answers the needs of Ultra runners who regularly require easier access to more storage on the move. The top section of the split rear storage can be flipped over to the front, enabling access to rear storage without the need to remove the pack. Providing the solutions to Ultra runners problems.
- Race Vest with 8 pockets, only 200g
- Total volume of 12 liters
- 2 compartments of 6L (fixed) and 5L at the rear
- Upper rear pocket flips forward for quick access to items on the move.
- Fixed lower rear pocket for mandatory equipment storage.
- Two zipped side pockets
- 2 front shoulder pockets for hydration (supplied with 2 x 600 ml EazyFlask, compatible with all RaidLight bottle systems)
- Chest pole holder system
- Monofilament mesh fabric for weight saving, and improved breathability
- New Freelock stability system for quick comfort control
Stretch: clothing is intended to move with you without restriction. We developed this technology on many levels in order
to have unique features in our products. Whether it is engineered stretch in a woven fabric or the inclusion of elastane to
improve the properties of the fabric, our stretch products give you unrivaled comfort in motion.
LazerTech: is the process of cutting textiles by laser. This technology allows a clean cut, removing the necessity of additional
material and stitching giving a lighter, more refined and efficient product.