Product description Osprey Stratos 36LManufactured with the most rigorous specifications and the best quality offered by the American brand, the Osprey Stratos 36L backpack completely justifies its outstanding reputation as a hiking bag. Whether you are looking for an outdoor walk or climb the mountain on weekends, with the Stratos you will always feel the wind behind you.
Thanks to its AirSpeed™ suspension system seamless, the Stratos offers you a comfortable and smooth load that will not make you notice its large 36-liter capacity. Its 3D contoured rear panel ensures total breathability that will keep sweat and moisture away from your back, while its harness system is fully adjustable and includes additional sternum and lumbar belts for greater stability.
The Stratos’ utility is fully evident on the outside, with the inclusion of a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment that allows you to carry these valuable tools with you at all times. Also, an ice pick loop, a front panel vertical pocket, and dual zippered pockets on the suspension’s base make it easy to organize all your belongings without even taking your backpack off your back.
The interior of the Stratos has an incredible diversity of organization thanks to its multiple organization pockets, among which highlights a hydration reservoir sleeve fully compatible with the Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT series. When rain and the elements attack, this backpack also has an integrated raincover to keep your belongings dry.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengthsfor improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 36 is the go-to choice for everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far, or near. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Top-loading access to main compartment
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
Airspeed? Suspension Backpanel:
- LightWire? alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
Spacer Mesh Sewn-in Hipbelt:
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull? hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
Spacer Mesh Harness:
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability
- Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- Hope for bluebird weather but know youre covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE:
- Users cant feel seams that dont exist, and because there arent any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth