Product description Osprey Sojourn 25 60LFor when you need to carry as much luggage as possible in a practical, lightweight way, there is no better choice than the Osprey Sojourn 60L wheeled backpack. Bringing together the best of two worlds into one durable, dependable option, this backpack easily flows from carrying it on your back to sliding it across the floor with unusual ease.
The key to this versatility is an ultra-light, resistant HighRoad™ frame which, in combination with a retractable ErgoGrip™ handle, makes using the Sojourn 60L an unparalleled experience. Said frame hides an AntiGravity™-inspired harness that offers flexibility, breathability, and load stability when the retractable handle is not an option.
The Sojourn 60L´s internal compression straps are combined with a pair of StraightJacket™ padded wings to ensure your luggage stays always organized and in place. If you are a DayLite™ and DayLite™ Plus user, you will be pleased to know that the Sojourn 60L is fully compatible with them to expand your carrying capacity; nevertheless, with the huge variety of internal pockets and organization included in this backpack, even its basic configuration will allow you to carry everything you need.
When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 60L/25” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Rolling luggage is great, but sometimes the terrain is too rough and you need a backpack. The Sojourn’s quick deploy AG™ inspired ventilated backpack suspension allows this and it carries more comfortably than some competitors backpacking packs. The system is adjustable for multiple torso sizes and is removable when you need more space. In rolling mode the dual-tube extended handle controls unwieldy loads when the going gets rough, and multiple padded and molded handles make it easy to maneuver this pack out of taxis or tuk-tuks. Extra gear can be strapped to the external daisy chains, or add on our Daylite pack to added flexibility and storage. A top zippered liquids pocket, padded sidewalls, internal compression straps, fabric wings, and four zippered compartments keep your gear organized and protected. When the pack isn’t fully loaded, use the StraightJacket™ compression straps to cinch it down.
- Technical Pack Suspension: Taking hints from our award-winning AG™ suspension, we’ve created the best carrying convertible travel bag in the world. Padded air mesh in the hipbelt and a tensioned mesh lumbar area distribute heavy loads and the ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel keeps you dry in hot climates. Quick deploying with torso adjustment, it’s removable when you need extra space for gear.
- Highroad™ Chassis™: Extra wide 16in/41cm chassis stabilizes large loads and the extra-large 4.25in/11cm wheels keep you rolling on the roughest of surfaces. The retractable ErgoGrip™ handle provides a comfortable grip when toting loads and injection molded base and lightweight 6061 aluminum frame add strength and
- Deployable Backpack Suspension - Long haul capable deployable harness, hipbelt and backpanel for ultimate carry comfort
- Removable Suspension - Backpanel suspension components are removable for increased packing capacity
- Panel Access - Large panel zip opening with lockable sliders provides easy access to main compartment
- Extended Handle - Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Internal Compression Straps - Internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely
- Internal Zippered Pockets - Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized
- Volume: 3661 in3 / 60 l
- Dimensions: 25h x 14w x 14d in.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Main: 420D Nylon Shadow Box
- Accent: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Bottom: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Highroad Suspension: Aluminum peripheral frame and center handle stays
- Padded Fabric Backpanel: Padded nylon backpanel and lumbar
Stowaway Padded Harness:
- Padded harness with fabric upper and air mesh contact surfaces
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle